Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 239256
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Other Locations: United States-Michigan-, United States-Indiana-Columbus, United States-Ohio-Cleveland, United States-Kentucky-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
The Regional VP is a field-based position with the overall responsibility for driving commitment and accountability of a central laboratory sales team to achieve or exceed sales goals. This sales team consisting of 6-8 Account Managers and an Assay Sales Specialist whose primary responsibility is to maintain and grow existing base business as well as developing new opportunities across all product lines. The product categories include Chemistry, Immunochemistry, Hematology, Hemostasis, Coagulation, Molecular, and Blood Gas.
Candidates must reside within their territory.
- In-depth knowledge of the Siemens Healthcare value to the industry, focusing on Lab Diagnostics (LD)
- Ability to develop short-term (3 to 6 months) and long-term (2 to 3 yr) strategic sales plans
- Strong business and financial acumen: ability to manage contracts and solutions as a win-win for both the customer and Siemens
- Healthcare knowledge on trends and influences for our customer base
- Knowledge on how the Siemens story supports customers
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and how to tailor to our customer solutions, solid decision making capabilities
- Strong people management and people development capabilities (Holding people accountable and being a player-coach)
- Ability to manage and lead change
- Ability to be collaborative with Siemens and provide appropriate levels of influencing to ensure our customers come first
- Management of sales activity and tracking of key sales actions (Funnel management, sales processes, coverage on critical accounts, compliance topics, etc.)
- Strong leadership with creates followership and development of succession planning within area of responsibilities
The Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics Regional VP will be responsible for ensuring the success of business goals within their area of responsibility. This will be achieved by managing the direct central lab sales force on strategy, deployment of strategy, understanding the customer’s needs and creation of a value-proposition to the customer. Will be responsible for managing performance of the central lab sales force and ensuring all direct sales are appropriately trained and competent to sale Siemens LD products.
The RVP will work jointly and collaboratively with a number of internal Siemens teams to ensure a positive customer solution/experience. These teams consist of: Service, Technical Applications, BusOps, Finance, Marketing, HR and other teams.
The RVP will be responsible for developing a strong team environment within own team as well as other partners to Siemens Healthineer Teams will be held accountable toward solution-based approach and balancing the needs of our customers with the financial goals of the company.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Proven track record in a solution-selling environment
- 5 to 7 years experience in a complex sales environment (Capital equipment, Medical, Devices, etc.)
- 2 to 3 years experience managing teams directly (Direct people management)
- High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer)
- Experience with CRM type tools and the ability to acclimate to a variety of IT tools
- Solution selling experience is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences is preferred or years’ experience