Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 239312
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-St. Louis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
License Compliance Sales Director – Americas Zone - Siemens Software
You will be part of the Americas Zone sales management leadership team where you will manage, engage and empower a team of Compliance Sales Representatives and Researchers to maximize license revenue delivery in support of the sales of the Country(s) software sales objectives in accordance with company guidelines, policies and regional laws, with a target of zero post settlement issues.
Watch the video below and catch our excitement about working for Siemens
PLM, the global software industry leader!
Your Responsibilities will include…
• Create and deliver the country or regional compliance team strategy, in alignment with Country or regional requirements and Country targets to ensure revenue goals are met.
• In partnership with the sales executives and management, contribute to the sales pipeline strategy, understanding the License Compliance contribution requirements.
• Manage license compliance business operations including budget/cost control, business planning, monitoring, and reporting.
• Provide coaching on or executes license remediation solutions.
• Manage personnel decisions such as recruitment, training and development, performance management, etc., in line with relevant regulations.
• May participate in relevant Zone level meetings and/or councils contributing to planning and reporting for required activity.
• Contribute to global initiatives or execute those originating from agreed council priorities and strategy.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Regional Country Managers, or Industry Sales Executives and their sales leaders. May receive direction from the Zone Vice President of Sales Operations or Zone Managing Director, otherwise works self-directed.
• Travel not typically exceeding 10% - 15%
The required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience you will bring to Siemens Software…
• Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, Intellectual Property Law or Business Administration
• 8 years in Software Sales Management plus 4 years minimum in a senior License Compliance role.
• Proven leadership and people management skills.
• Strong influencing skills applied externally and internally within a matrix reporting structure.
• Ability to work with multiple subject matters and systems including but not limited to: Piracy, SalesForce and SAP systems, general computing and networks, software development, customer license agreements, policies, forecasting, direct and indirect order processing, revenue recognition, KPI reporting and dashboards.
• Strong and proven track record exhibiting effective negotiation skills
• Clear communicator in English and relevant local language both written and oral.
• Effective relationship builder at Executive level, both internal and external
• IP Law & General Data Protection Regulation familiarity.