Customer Services Order Manager-GA
Business Unit: Large Drives
Requisition Number: 239388
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens helps customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Siemens Industry, Inc. is in search of an Order Controller to support the Solutions Customer Service organization out of Alpharetta, GA. This position will report directly to the Finance Manager in the Operations Center. The responsibilities of the Order Controller begin at the point which an approved order/contract is received. The order controller is responsible to follow all internal processes related to booking approved orders/contracts in SAP, ensuring correct order execution, and managing order through completion and close out. The Order Controller will also be responsible for creation of standard reports from SAP and distribution to relevant stakeholders, as well as forecasting and reporting of order status to management.
This role will have direct
interaction with our customers. The Order
Controller must have strong communication skills, be able to maintain composure
under pressure and manage a variety of tasks efficiently and accurately. In addition, the Order Controller will need
to be able to thoroughly investigate and resolve issues, in partnership with
the Sales Support team.
- Review new orders received for commercial completeness.
- Complete booking process of new orders received and approved in SAP.
- Complete/review monthly financial forecasts for revenue and margin
- Update/maintain appropriate dates in SAP for accurate delivery reliability KPI’s.
- Adding all material requirements onto SAP order for manufacturing of scope as well as procurement of parts/materials.
- Management of billings, customer inquiries, and resolution of customer disputes.
- Complete internal reporting and quality checks related to order execution.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- SAP experience and knowledge required; knowledge of SD, CS, and MM modules preferred.
- Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Experience and proficiency in the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to work in team environment.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments