Manufacturing Tech 1 - 2nd Shift
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 239485
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: No
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Manufacturing Technician I
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Manufacturing Technician I, you will be responsible for:
- Inspect, analyze, and troubleshoots semi-complex electromechanical irregularities and associated equipment.
- Identifies needs for process changes – makes recommendations for basic improvement
- Learns new instruments and/or processes and supports site implementation
- Work consistently to meet quality standards and is able to speak to the importance of Siemens' quality culture.
- Provides technical assistance to support staff
- Trains and helps develop lower level employees
- Supports continuous improvement efforts and positively influences others within department.
- Interacts and establishes strong working relationships with all levels of the production team and GIM Support staff
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Technical school, Associates, or 2 years of experience in the electronic field or equivalent
· Successfully demonstrates ability to expand knowledge in a technical or specialty area.
· Successfully demonstrates extensive knowledge in a technical or specialty area.
· Understanding of ESD principles and practices.
· Effective communicator and team member
· Effective written communicator via computer.
· Able to use and understand multimeters.
· 2+ years’ experience
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.