Fire Systems Technican
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 239487
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Jacksonville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 25%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Building Technologies is growing in Jacksonville! Join our Commercial Fire team and while you’re working for an entrepreneurial global company, you will enhance your long-term career path. We offer exceptional benefits, including a matching 401K retirement plan. We are currently searching for an experienced Fire Technician to be responsible the servicing, installation and expansion of electronic Fire systems for Commercial Fire customers throughout the greater Jacksonville, FL area.
• Providing direction and leadership to a high performing, customer focused team
• Install, service electronic Fire Systems
• Supervise subcontractors
• Make recommendations regarding systems installations or repairs
• Participate in On-Call assignments / schedules on a team rotational basis.
• Experience in the installation and maintenance of electronic fire systems
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalency at minimum
• NICET Level II Certification preferred.
• Must be able to lift and carry seventy-five (75) pounds unassisted.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
• Competitive compensation and paid days off (holiday & personal time)
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
• All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
• Extensive product training and career development
We aim to hire high potential employees and assist them with their career development. Siemens is a great place to continue your career in an expanding business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave. Come advance your Security Systems career with Siemens!