Area Vice President, MR/MI/SY - NE
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 239568
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States-New York-New York, United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
• CT/XP, including Women’s Health
The Area Vice President operates as the zone liaison for the combined Diagnostic Imaging business lines, responsible for driving profitable growth & market share, customer satisfaction, while developing new go-to-market strategies and business models.
Leadership & People Excellence:
- Leading the PSE team in the ownership of the deals & the sales process
- Drives clinical conversion excellence by developing PSE team sales effectiveness and clinical competency
- Assesses technical/sales/professional developmental needs of PSEs and coordinates their systematic professional development
- Ensures active participation and engagement of PSE teams in daily zone business execution.
- Demonstrates a high degree of understanding of market dynamics, opportunities and risks. Provides excellence in win/loss reporting, trending, and solution development for future deals.
- Captures competitive conversions, owns installed base management including CDV and RS and the mindshare of the general sales force in a zone
- Drives Share quality excellence and develops teams to use CRM data to improve market strategies and effectiveness
- Creates transparency to forecast and achievement of business line specific goals / MBOs
- Provides support for must-win/multi-unit/multi-modality deals
- Collaborates on customer account strategy with RVPs, SCA Manager, Federal Account Managers, and Service teams
- Responsible for climbing the customer ladder to help drive customer satisfaction
• Demonstrates advance understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
• Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of strategic planning, cross-functional business practices, and operating procedures for a major functional area.
• Previous sales and operations management experience.
Direction of Others
Multiple functions, worldwide inter-organizational and external contacts.
- Proven track record in driving, developing and mentoring high performance teams.
- Strong work ethic and commitment.
- Demonstrated ability to form relationships and collaborate with senior management in field sales organization & NAM headquarters.