Product Architect - CAE NASTRAN - Any Major U.S. City
Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 239616
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Other Locations: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
The exciting, fast growing Digital Factory division of Siemens PLM Software is actively recruiting for Professional Services Product Architects with Analysis and Simulation experience. As a Siemens Professional Services Product Architect, you are the point person for building a strong relationship with customers and helping them realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as an understanding of Finite Element Analysis and Computer-Aided Engineering FEA/CAE practices.
Industry knowledge of CAE: Model building, Analysis Tools, Interpreting results
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling tools
Drive initiatives to lead customer to be more efficient and productive with simulation tools and data management
Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality
Communicate project processes, meet customer expectations and support customer adoption for Teamcenter for Simulation
Make technical recommendations on the use of Teamcenter for Simulation for Customer Use Cases
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS degree in Engineering
- Experience with CAE Simulation Tools for:
- Mechanical Design
- Air/Fluid Flow
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel 50%.
- Location: Any Major U.S. City
- Ability to work at Automotive or Aerospace Customer sites
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Basic understanding of simulation methods used by solvers such as NASTRAN and ANSYS
- Familiarity with Product Lifecycle Tools and their practice
- Familiarity with CAD Tools, Bill-of Materials, and Material Management