Electrician Installer III- Smart Infrastructure- Cypress, CA
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 239618
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
Have you been looking for a career move that will allow you to put your skills and industry knowledge to use? If so, Siemens has the position for you!
We are looking for an experienced electrician that can supervise our Installation Team in the Cypress Branch Office. This person will report to the Operations Manager.
Manage and schedule the tasks for the installation
• Evaluate the talent on your team
• Estimate materials and labor required for an installation.
• Laying out and installing wiring circuits ( Planning Projects & Problem Solving)
• The team is responsible for installing fire alarm, security, and building automation systems
• Compliant with local, city, state, and national electrical codes
• Properly reading blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
• Gathering appropriate material for daily tasks
• Installing conduits using a hand, mechanical, or hydraulic bender
• Install new wire in existing systems or repairing old wiring
• Providing power and controls to motors, HVAC, and other equipment
• Installing fire alarm, security, lighting control, data/telecom, and energy management systems
• Mounting panel boards, transformers, switch gear, transfer switches, and other various types of equipment
• Must be able to manage a crew and keep them on task.
• Troubleshooting and repairing all systems (VERY IMPORTANT!)
If you’re a great worker and you are able to deliver consistent results, we are looking for you!
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
school diploma or GED
• Journeyman Electrician (Licensed)
• Must have supervisory or foreman experience
• Construction Experience ( 5 Years)
• Industry/business acumen – NEC Mandatory requirement
• Knowledge of State and Local Electrical Codes
• Familiarity with NFPA
• Understand Ohm’s Law (Reading a Digital Meter)
• Certain amount of travel with the position
Individual must possess a valid
Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.