BMS Controls Electrical Installation Project Manager
Business Unit: Distributed Generation
Requisition Number: 239662
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
· The BMS Controls Electrical Installation Project Manager will manage the Electrical Installation Business which includes but is not limited to the following:
o Manage the Financial success of the electrical installation on various projects where Siemens is providing the Electrical and or Subcontractor Labor to perform the work.
o Work with the Project Managers on Change Orders involving electrical labor to insure the booked cost covers the scope of work.
o Participate in and offer sound business suggestions on estimating current and future work.
o Attend Project Pre-bid meetings for the purpose of understanding the project as it
relates to the Finances, Estimates, Scope of Work and Specifications to insure financial
success of the project.
o Act as Electrical Project Quality Manager on Large Projects where Quality Programs are
part of the Siemens contract to insure quality installation.
o Work with Sales on current and future work as it relates to Electrical installation.
o Work with Siemens Electrical Field Supervisor to insure quality and successful electrical
· Previous experience in the BMS Controls Electrical installation field.
· Familiar with Financials and Estimating as they relate to controls installation.
· Prior experience in managing projects and people in this field.
· Ability to work with others, clear communicator and focused on success.
· Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and basic computer skills.