Clinical Business Development Specialist - Midwest & West Zones
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 239689
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 70%
The Clinical Business Development Specialist is responsible for clinical strategic planning within the Ultrasound organization. The individual will own the strategic and tactical implementation building a robust customer install base. They will lead all aspects of development strategies for profitable penetration into new or existing market segments. Leads and drives new program ideas which result in profitable market strategies. They will drive clinical validation to highest levels of competency to increase customer satisfaction, differentiate Siemens, and generate business revenue. This individual will build the relationship between key opinion leaders and the assigned business stakeholders, customers, and global partners to ensure alignment with overall business strategy and execution.
This role reports to the National Clinical Sr. Sales Director within Siemens Healthineers and is part of the dynamic and growing ultrasound products division.
· Performs long range strategic planning SCA and analysis and prepares summaries, and/or performs operational activities enabling the exploitation of (vertical and product) markets.
· Leads the development and execution of account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals.
· Is a leading influence on standards due to leadership in appropriate industry organizations.
· Guides business development within assigned key accounts.
· Develops sponsorship with key decision-makers.
· Performs project coordination in assigned projects and supplies information for the development of new strategies.
· Completes market and business research as well as competitor analysis in SCA opportunities.
· Performs analysis of strategic business segments, evaluates opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels or customer target groups.
· Evaluates potential and prepares project proposals in Productivity and technology.
· Provides analytical support for due diligence of acquisition candidates. Contributes with the development of strategic planning tools for the organization.
· Leads all aspects of development of strategies for profitable penetration into new or existing market segments.
· Maintains expertise in clinical ultrasound technology on all ultrasound products within their market segment.
· Provides continual feedback and coaching through observing and working with Key Opinion Leaders on productivity and product development.
· Collaborate with Business Area to ensure high quality product introductions that effectively support and exceed business goals.
· Support Competitive Sales Demonstrations and trainings.
· Independently performs leading – edge areas of work for the professional fied, preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
· 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree May be substituted for experience, where applicable.
· Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, relative to ultrasound imaging.
· Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
· Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
· Ability to think strategically and influence decisions with key business leaders
· Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer experience.
· Must have the ability to travel 70%.
· Ability to work as a remote position.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Prior Ultrasound Clinical Applications Specialist - minimum 10 years as a clinical applications specialist.
· ARDMS credentials