Business Unit: Medium Voltage & Systems
Requisition Number: 239731
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Wendell
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
- Direct all phases of projects from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule, quality, and technical performance of the assigned project(s).
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support project goals in collaboration with business users and stakeholders after detailed technical and commercial review of project deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders, both internal and external on an ongoing basis.
- Provide project revenue and profit forecasts as part of regular project status updates
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Document project progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks, and successes to maintain project course.
- Provide regular updates to team, management, and PMO on work performed, plans, budget, and overall status.
- Support the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets, and financial terms/conditions of contract
- Identify project problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Manage, develop, and coordinate customer requirements of complex systems and define integration requirements across multiple systems/processes.
- Manage customer expectations across project cycle and lead single and multi-product medium voltage solutions projects
- Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the project including from service, technical, finance, contract, administrative, and Program Management Office areas.
- Direct diagnostics with the ability to determine root cause and corrective actions.
- Develop and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in engineering.
- Minimum five years of Power Systems business experience
- Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures within projects
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including program management, services, engineering, operations, and logistics
- A commitment to develop, drive, and manage projects in a highly competitive market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to present complex issues to multi-level audiences and effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external Customers
- Ability to interpret and report results to senior management as well as customer