Siemens Graduate Program - Human Resources Professional
Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 239733
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services. Our support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
For more information, please visit:
Join the Siemens Graduate Program - Human Resources Track
Do you want to shape your future? Become part of our two-year trainee program including at least one assignment abroad! Our program offers you an excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in a leadership role, as an expert or as a project manager.
Three challenges. Two years. One incredible experience.
- You want to actively contribute to our Siemens success stories and break new ground? During your three assignments you will experience our business from various HR areas. Be prepared to actively work on exciting projects and take on responsibility for your tasks from day one.
- Excited to work in an international environment? Prove your intercultural competence during your at least one assignment (8 month per assignment) abroad at one of our 1,700 locations worldwide.
- You can’t wait to set the ground for a promising career at Siemens? An experienced manager will support you as a mentor during your time as a trainee. Based on your personal profile and our business needs, you determine together what your individual program will look like and where your future career path will lead you.
- Your personal development is a priority for you? It certainly is for us! With tailored trainings we will foster your communication and leadership skills. So be ready to unleash your full potential together with us.
- You are an active networker with a truly global mindset? Our international community of experts, professionals, trainees and alumni is looking forward to meeting you! We provide many great opportunities to meet up with colleagues from all over the world.
We have a lot to offer. What about you?
- You have an masters degree or higher with at least a 3.25 GPA. (must be completed by start of the program)
- You have already gained international experience abroad of at least six months. (Studying/living/working)
- 6 month – 3 years meaningful HR related work experience and thorough expert knowledge from internships, working student activities etc. round off your profile.
- You are business fluent in English.
- You have the aspiration to develop a global leadership role and you are open to cross country assignments.
- You stand out with your open and communicative mindset and you are absolutely passionate for ownership culture.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct.
To find out more about the SGP before applying visit www.siemens.com/career/sgp