Business Unit: Mobility (MO)
Requisition Number: 239752
Primary Location: United States-California-Sacramento
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for
engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality
for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously
leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business
opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in
nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management,
Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and
Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Mobility Division provides efficient and integrated transportation of people and goods by rail and road – all products, solutions and services regarding mobility are handled by the Mobility Division.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/mobility.htm
- Follows general inspection guidelines to conduct critical non-routine visual, dimensional, mechanical, electrical test and functional inspections on a wide variety of components, assemblies, equipment, systems, supplies and materials.
- Works independently to perform complex and critical inspection processes, requiring special set-ups of new or unique equipment and interpretation of test data from a variety of sources.
- May conduct first article inspection of parts and assemblies.
- Prepares and approves inspection reports, charts, and records regarding quality measures, conformance status, and quantity of material processed.
- May lead root cause evaluations and corrective actions utilizing quality tools.
- Prepares charts and simple statistical analysis.