Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 239774
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Manager for Diagnostic Imaging Syngo
This is a role well suited
to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Product Manager at Syngo, you will be
- Business Management - You will execute business plans and product introduction plans for the US Market. Lead cross-functional activities related to training, documentation, tools, sales, marketing, service, order logistics and manufacturing. You will assist business administration with regards to unit counts, MTA/MBR presentations, and Improvement Programs, and consult with the other Business Lines on contract language for compliance and legal review.
- Product - You will support the other Syngo Product Managers with evaluation and monitoring of Syngo products for the US Market throughout all stages of the product life cycle and provide expert product and positioning responses for both sales and customers. You manage an on-going assessment of customer needs and continuously provide product feedback to SY HQ to meet the US Market’s changing healthcare environment.
- Pricing - You will maintain Syngo price books and standard configurations as well as coordination of the Syngo products within respective USA Business Line price books. You determine pricing promotions and bundled applications to increase demand and meet Syngo business goals.
- Sales Support - You engage DI PSEs and Field AEs/AMEs/RVPs to leverage sales opportunities. You develop and deliver Syngo sales channel education (product, sales strategy, pricing, etc.) and support training materials. You work closely with other Business Line Product Managers and PSEs to identify specific requirements and criteria needed for product sales education.
- Marketing - You ensure that all materials for Syngo’s portfolio are easily understood, up-to-date and of a high-quality. You define and create locally-relevant marketing materials for products; e.g. images, case studies, financial arguments, ROI, trade show presence, etc. as well as internet/intranet presence including: customer messaging, White Papers, documents, and presentations. You create marketing campaigns to support Syngo business goals from awareness to lead generation and lead qualification.
This position may suit you best if you
are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have completed studies in the medical or medical IT field and have at least several years of relevant experience
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally is expected
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary, German language skills and knowledge of other languages is of advantage
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experienced in a Medical Technology industry
- Willing to travel up to 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.