Operations Analyst 2 Data Analyst[SAP/ERP]
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 239808
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Newark
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
SAP material master maintenance and reporting in a fast paced manufacturing environment. This position is responsible for accurate creation and maintenance of SAP material masters, bill of materials, routing, quality info records, and SAP report generation. The position is also responsible for providing SAP training and guidance to the organization, and providing quality system coordination and document creation for the Production Planning department. This role interacts with all positions within the organization, internal auditors and external auditors. The position reports to Sr. Production Planning Manager and does not have any direct reports.
• Maintain Manufacturing's SAP material master data, bill of materials, routings, and inspection plans.
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams
• Strong math skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle pressure and manage tight deadlines
• Must be able to work independently and also in a team environment
• Must be process and detailed oriented
• Tenacity to independently solve problems.
• Must display confidence with decisions and stand firm on established processes with both internal and external customers
• Strong analytical skills and decision making
• Travel not required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• APICS CPIM or CSCP a plus