Senior Sales Executive - Fire Safety and Security Solutions - Bellevue, WA
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 239813
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens Building Technologies is currently searching for an Senior Sales Executive to sell Fire & Life Safety systems in the Southern or Northern Washington market. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will focus on customers in all new construction markets.
Ideally, the team would like to find a professional skilled in our industry - a proven Fire Safety professional ready to take his or her technical expertise into a sales career.
- Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned geographic or vertical market.
- Develops high quality best service offerings that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
- Successfully develops relationships with Electrical Contractors and Specifying Engineers in assigned market to achieve growth and profit goals.
- Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
- Identifies other key accounts within territory based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
- Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales potential.
- Contributes to the development of the long-term strategic plan and pricing strategies.
- Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
- Prepares accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
- Develops strong relationships with electrical contractors through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Participates in vertical market trade shows and becomes a company advocate in national association meetings.
- Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and services knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or related technical degree) preferred; however, a combination of education and experience also be considered (A High School Diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam is the minimum requirement).
- At least 2-5 (two to five) years of successful technical sales experience required; experience selling or supporting Fire Alarm Systems and Solutions strongly desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license in good standing; must meet eligibility requirements to drive a Siemens company vehicle.