Sr Sales Executive-Security Service-Shoreview MN
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 239830
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Shoreview
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
The Senior Security Service Account Executive is a critical role in the Sales organization. This position is key to our strategy of growing our service base. This Senior Account Executive reports directly to the Branch General Manager. Part of this role is managing a few existing service accounts, but the majority of the focus is on developing new business
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage of the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle with gas card, all of which start from Day One of employment.
- Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
Participates in civic and professional organizations to build a network of contacts to advance achievement of sales targets.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Education: High School diploma, state-accredited GED, or state-recognized high school placement exam
Experience: at least 4-6 years of direct business to business sales experience
- Medium level of technical and financial expertise to effectively and independently estimate and sell Siemens Building Technologies solutions and service product lines
- Required travel: 5%
- Other Requirements
- Demonstrable ability to perform quoting and estimating functions
- Technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn and competently use company estimating tools as well as gain an understanding of value engineering, related contractual concepts, and financial acumen
- Proficient written and verbal communication in English
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without the current or future need for work
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or other relevant field preferred
- Experience involving:
- Digital Card Access
- Service Agreement Contracts
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Other preferences:
- Avigilon Systems
- CCure Systems
- Lenel Systems
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!