Business Unit: Accounting and Controlling
Requisition Number: 239832
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Inventory Accountant
• Display a high level of critical thinking, bring successful resolution to high-impact to complex topics and ensure they are aligned with Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines.
• Build and maintain customer relations and provide support to various Business units and other department.
• Review inventory processes to ensure alignment with SFRG and implement any necessary changes. Support any training effort to the business based on guidelines.
• Performs complex analyses of FICO related logistic and inventory process flow to validate controls, harmonize processes, increase efficiencies and ensure accuracy of financial transactions.
•Responsible for inventory reconciliations and resolving accounting issues to reduce variances.
•Coordination and preparation of Federal, State and Property Inventories Tax Reports.
•Participation in adhoc Projects (including multi-phase Diagnostics integration projects) with the objective of being informed on new business strategies and defining processes accounting solutions to these strategies relating to inventory.
•Extensive support for internal and external audit requirements.
•Process analysis - ability to understand complex logistics and financial
process follow the value flow and analyze and correct any process issues.
• Ability to facilitate the execution of inventory policies/programs.
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently or as part of a team.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills in order to clearly communicate and present unusual and/or complex concepts or issues in a convincing manner across all levels of management.
• Strong analytical and research skills.
•Project management skills - ability to structure, control and drive projects to successful completion.