Marketing Automation Services Manager
Business Unit: Digital Communications
Requisition Number: 239896
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
The Marketing Automation Services Manager handles and manages the marketing automation and lead management ecosystem including processes and platforms. You will work closely with Program Management and/or Divisional Marketing, Marketing Communications and Sales Excellence teams to develop and execute campaign assets, automated nurturing programs and lead qualifying and routing logic. You will act as a key contact to global Marketing Automation counterparts and regional divisional marketing and sales representative on the topic of marketing automation, marketing database development, paid advertising, e-mail best practices, personalization standard methodologies, lead management, sales alignment, lead championing and lead routing. Maintains the marketing database ensuring clean data, data segmentation according to digital strategies, data privacy and regional data compliance laws to maintain balanced list growth.
Provides services to support the execution of campaigns such as e-mail templates, landing page templates, web-form integration, and data acquisition.
Includes the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Works under the direction of the Head Demand Generation to provide support for all programs including issue research and internal and external partner identification and management
- Develop and execute precise and timely email marketing campaigns: one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic-content driven
- Leverage marketing automation tools
- Marketing database management and analysis including cleaning, appending and executing strategic contact data opportunities
- Owns process for data collection, alignment and transmittal
- Compile data from email database for analysis and reporting; and, convert into tables and charts using Excel and PowerPoint
- Email list and database segmentation
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with customers and internal global partners, ensuring their needs and goals are consistently met
- Administrate marketing automation platform enabling and training users and needed
- Assist in development and maintenance of integration between marketing and CRM tools
- Report key metrics of digital marketing campaigns
- Email account maintenance, preference center maintenance
- Train users as needed
- Build and edit online forms
- Create and edit HTML e-mail templates
May supervise the work of others as it pertains to marketing automation platform management and lead data integration from offline activities.
To perform this job successfully, you need to be able to deliver each essential duty at a consistent high-quality level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel 20%
- Experience with e-mail communications, marketing automation platform administration and implementation
- Experience with web programming languages a plus
- Have an extraordinary grasp of the English language
- Experience with global data compliance laws and communications preferred
- Excellent oral and written and communications skills
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
BS/BA with 8 plus years of experience and will consider High School diploma with ten+ years of working experience.
Expert level skills with Microsoft Office suite applications, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Access
8-10 years of experience with Marketing Automation tools and processes including e-mail marketing, direct marketing, interactive marketing
Proven ability to coordinate fast-paced, high level leadership teams centered on complex issues.
Experience with content management systems
Database management experience
Project coordination/ management skills
Strong communication skills, including writing and presentation skills
Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office software
Organizational skills, ability to multi task and prioritize
Ability to work effectively within a complex, multi-layered organization
Creative in finding ways to solve programs and demonstrate dedicated problem solving
Passionate thirst for continuous learning
Possess out of the box thinking and an aptitude for written communication
Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking
Know how to influence others using data and best practice knowledge
Able to prioritize and work with minimum supervision
Works well under pressure and able to cope with tight deadlines
Posses excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
Proactive, a self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
Analytical and numerically-focused, with attention to detail