Business Program Intern
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 239906
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
The Graduate Ultrasound Engineering intern will work with subject matter experts to help advance ultrasound imaging technologies.
- Perform simulations for ultrasound beamforming and image processing
- Perform ultrasound imaging performance evaluation
- Write and improve ultrasound engineering tools and equipment
- Run image performance tests and document results
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Working towards PhD/Masters in electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, or related field with emphasis on medical imaging.
- Experience in MATLAB and Python.
- Signal and image processing.
- Ultrasound physics and image formation.
- Experience in performing tests and good laboratory practices.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
PhD candidate desired.
Coding skills: C, C++, GPU programming.
Hands-on experience with electronic laboratory equipment and instrument control highly desirable.
Experience in clinical research.