Internal Lean Business Consultant
Business Unit: Strategy
Requisition Number: 239921
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Internal Lean Consultant.
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Internal Lean Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- The HPS Customer Relationship Management Coach team focuses on qualification of key enablers in core and advanced methods of HPS with special focus on Sales, Service, and Marketing.
- You are responsible for a selected HPS advanced method, with focus on Sales, Service, and Marketing.
- You will be partnering with internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales & Service Leaders) to understand business needs and thus set the base for development and management of a selected HPS advanced methods.
- You are executing improvement events at relevant business challenges to set lighthouses and role model performance improvements.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Experience with Key Account Management, pricing strategy, market analysis, and sales compensation planning preferred
- Experience in process or management consulting, staff training, and/ or product management
- Business fluency in Spanish.
- Should have experience with the following processes:
- Funnel Management
- Market Visibility Creation
- Lead Handling Standard Work
- Remote Agile Visual Management for Sales and Service
- Multi-Channel Marketing Campaign Creation and Execution
- Dynamic Growth Bridge Creation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 10+ years professional experiences in sales, marketing, service
- Experience in a Lean, 6-Sigma, or other continuous improvement business system
- Experience in coaching, training, and proven small group moderation skills
- Extremely good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently, facilitating workshops across diverse businesses, cultures, and levels of leadership
- Master’s Degree
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.