Siemens is a high growth organization working on products and software that is leading edge in changing the world. Be part of this fantastic opportunity and inspiring culture of relentless innovation towards Ingenuity for Life.
We are looking for a professional Sales Executive with experience in selling enterprise software into the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry. We are looking leaders with experience selling PLM and or Manufacturing solutions.
Ideally you will have some engineering design experience and have had played a strategic role selling comprehensive software solutions. You are a person who looks at the big picture rather than focusing on a small part of it.
• Under broad direction, you will apply strategic value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects and pursuits.
• You will engage customers and develops strategic recommendations that positions Siemens Industry Software (SISW) products and services to advance the customer’s strategic initiatives and delivers mutual value.
• Translates value statements into opportunity specific value Propositions, addressing current and emerging customer needs and demonstrates measurable impact on customers’ business performance.
•With minimal guidance, you will develop and execute a complete sales experience including competitive counter tactics to competitively differentiate SISW products/services and position SISW best respond to customer’s needs. You will be the go to person for their manufacturing software needs.
• Secures commitment at appropriate levels to for customers to buy from Siemens PLM.
• Uses comprehensive knowledge of the customer’s industry, market segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to demonstrate Siemens value.
• Translates industry and market trends as they relate to the prospect to position Siemens as a preferred provider and trusted advisor.
• Create effective competitive strategies to reduce competitive threats and acquires competitive information through win/loss analysis.
• Leverages Siemens capabilities and resources across the organization to bring strategic value to the customer with minimal assistance.
• Translates information to identify the client’s needs and develops a plan to sell value.
• Establishes overall account plans, and maintains a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas.
• Addresses contract issues prior to contract negotiations and sets priorities on critical issues.
• Leads cross functional teams to create competitive advantage.
• Assesses and advises on the client’s financial situation to improve the ability to sell, support, deploy, and/or influence Siemens product solutions.
• Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for the account portfolio.
Must currently reside in the greater Chicago or Detroit.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing or Engineering
5 to 10 + years of experience in a selling complex enterprise solutions to US Strategic accounts.
Background in providing high end sales to varied technical verticals; namely, 4+ years of information technology solutions knowledge.
Demonstrable track record of success against assigned quotas.
Demonstrate the ability to articulate a sales strategy both verbally and written.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.