Senior Digitalization Manager
Business Unit: Project & Structured Finance Debt - Americas
Requisition Number: 240060
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Join a small team of highly motivated and target oriented specialists and help transforming the risk organization of the Siemens Financial Services Business Units; Project and Structured Finance Debt Americas and EMEA/AA into a digital organization.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Initiate and drive activities to introduce new IT based processes to enhance speed of credit decision, efficiency and data quality.
- Jointly with IT, screen the market for new tools and technologies and analyze their potential benefit for Risk Management, participate in RfP processes and vendor selection.
- Conduct working sessions with the Risk and Sales teams to gather, understand, analyze and assess business requirements and transform those requirements into system requirements.
- Lead global projects with the aim to design and implement tools and techniques for the risk organization, jointly with SFS IT and with external providers in an international environment.
- Act as an intermediate between business and IT.
Further tasks and responsibilities include:
- Participate in the Digitalization Community within the Risk organization and foster exchange of information and new ideas.
- Initiate and facilitate workshops, trainings and other events that help implementing up-to-date knowledge of analytics and technology and further developing the digital mindset.
- Build up a network of contacts from SFS, other Siemens entities and external software providers to foster new ideas and up-to-date tools.
- Elaborate the opportunities of AI tools and techniques to improve credit risk analysis and processes.
- Oversee progress of projects and initiatives; provide status reports and take appropriate measures to manage arising project risks.
- Profound theoretical basis, e.g. study of business IT or IT, or a relevant equal education
- At least 10 years work experience, preferably in the financial services sector with focus on Structured Finance and large volume transactions,
- Strong understanding of new technologies
- Basic understanding of banking standards and banking regulation
- Broad experience in working in IT projects, preferably using agile project methods.
- Advanced English skills (spoken and written).
- Self-determined style of working and taking initiative
- Communication, collaboration and networking skills
- Creative and constructive personality
- Enjoying interaction with colleagues and business partners in an international environment
- Global mobility for business travel.