Senior Client Service Manager - Performance Contracting
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 240062
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens Building Technologies is currently searching for an experienced Sr. Client Service Manager (CSM) to support our Building Performance and Sustainability (ESCO) services business. This position reports to the Building Performance and Sustainability (BPS) Operations Manager and will manage a portfolio of Performance Contracting customers, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Works directly with customers to develop a Trusted Advisor relationship and assist customers’ understanding of performance and benefits of implemented projects,
- Leverage our digital service portfolio offerings, traditional services, and Energy Savings opportunities in new and existing projects,
- Where necessary, identify and address project deficiencies and drive corrective actions with an internal team while managing customer expectations,
- Seek sales opportunities for Performance Assurance Service Programs (PASP) with a goal of retaining customers by showing value through a consultative approach,
- Deliver on-going M&V reports to our customers and create value for clients and Siemens through information gathered from the annual Performance Assurance reports generated by our National Digital Service Center (DSC),
- Perform other duties where required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate’s degree related to the technical field,
- 5+ years of experience with HVAC mechanical and / or HVAC control & automation systems,
- 5+ years of experience with customer management within an industrial or construction environment,
- Proﬁcient in the use of standard business applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel), custom estimating platforms, customer loyalty applications or other service related tools,
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills,
- Must be adaptable to various types of implemented project and changing business practices,
- Strong ability to collaborate in a team environment,
- Self motivated to achieve results,
- Average 20-50% travel,
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing,
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the Siemens vehicle plan.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Working knowledge of the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP),
- Proﬁcient in the use of a Business Software application such as Oracle, SAP an others.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.