Laboratory Technician 3
Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 240105
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Newark
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
1. Formulates Master pools, Standards, Patient Pools and Anchor pools. Participates in troubleshooting related to manufacturing and testing.
2. Knowledge of SAP for root cause investigations, lot tracing and inventory level for raw materials and finished products
3. Provides assistance for product support and complaint investigation which is critical to ensure the customer needs are met.
4. Performs routine tests or investigations for final products using Siemens instrument (Atellica, Advia, Dimension, Vista and Stratus)
5. Supports the Atellica product line
6. Supports the projects and software validations activities
7. Obtains, correlates, analyzes technical information and present data during Technical meetings
8. Provides assistance in preparing reports, charts, graphs, and other documents.
9. Knowledge of basic laboratory techniques used in a chemistry lab (pH, pipetting, handling of chemicals.
10. Must be able to work independently, able to multi-task and prioritize
11. Requires the basic knowledge of GMP regulations (GLP and GDP)
12. Possess strong computer skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
13. Strong player in a team setting
14. Must be able to work independently, able to multi-task and prioritize.
15. Understand and comply with the Quality System Regulation
16. Knowledge of FDA, ISO, and IVDD
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry , Biology , Chemistry or equivalent or AA
with 2-5 years experience in the Medical Diagnostics industry