Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Advanced TherapiesRequisition Number:
United States-New York-New YorkOther Locations:
United States-New York-Long IslandAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Senior levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.Job Description:
Siemens Healthineers is a leader in diagnostic imaging modalities and clinical products. Location: NE Region - NYC, Brooklyn, Long Island
The Product Sales Executive for the Advanced Therapies business (PSE-AT) is a field-facing position reporting to the Zone Business Manager, and focused on selling high-end X-Ray Systems for Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery. It is expected that the successful candidate will live in the territory and travel approximately 75% of the time.
· Be the Clinical and Technical Expert for Siemens full-line sales force, prospects, and customers; including clinical expertise in Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery, and technical expertise in Siemens Artis X-Ray Systems and Sensis Monitoring and Recording Systems.
· Collaborate with the Midsouth Region Sales Team to achieve assigned business targets for dollars, units, margin, market share, and activity.
· Develop and execute strategies and tactical plans to maximize installed base retention, competitive conversion, and overall win rate.
· Develop productive business relationships with key stakeholders in the field.
· Interface directly with prospects to qualify potential opportunities, determine optimal system configurations, and generate quotations accordingly.
· Create and deliver customized presentations and demonstrations or site visits to prospects based on their clinical, operational, and financial needs.
· Update and actively participate in the generation of & delivering upon sales forecasts;
· Observe and share market/competitive information with the business unit for the purpose of improving market strategies.
· Represent Siemens Advanced Therapies business at professional meetings and tradeshows (e.g., Siemens Meetings, RSNA, ACC, SIR, etc.).
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelors or advanced degree in a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Extensive expertise in Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery; or related Healthcare field.
· Extensive (5+ years) of experience with high-end, high-priced capital equipment and long acquisition cycles.
· Demonstrated capacity to operate in a complex, matrixed environment; interact with a broad spectrum of stakeholders (C-Level Executives, Physicians, Administrators, Technologists, Nurses, and Sales Counterparts); and perform against large budgets.
Desired Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Professional Sales Training (e.g., Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Heiman, Strategic Selling, SPIN Selling, etc.), and/or advanced management training.