Quality Support 1
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 240171
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-East Walpole
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
This position is a Quality Support role in a Production group.
The primary responsibility for this position will be supporting the Centaur, Atellica as well as MDX business areas within the filling department. This position requires an individual who is able to audit batch records for accuracy and compliance and to track, trend and evaluate batch record accuracy in the supported work centers. Document updates to sustain compliance will be a critical function for driving improvement and data error reduction. There will be a training component associated with this role to better educate the operators in the work centers on batch record execution.
This is a role well suited to a dedicated individual, looking for the next step in their career. As a Quality Support 1, you will be responsible for:
- You will audit Filling Batch Records/Record Errors
- You will maintain and Audit Training Records
- Your responsibilities include maintenance of filling and packaging work instructions to sustain compliance
- You will assist in overseeing of calibration and maintenance system as needed
- You will support complaint investigation handling
- You will be responsible for SAP Tier 2 representation, verification testing required to support SAP-ERP changes
- Safety Audits
- Creation of On-the-Job-Training (OJT) modules for the department
- Key production orders as needed
- You will perform various on-the-job functions within the filling and labeling work centers
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Knowledge / experience working with SAP
- Previous audit experience
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Education: high school diploma
- Ability to audit batch records for accuracy and compliance and to track, trend and evaluate batch record accuracy in the supported work centers,
- Ability to multitask and handle changing priorities
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong time management/ organization skills
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.