Warehouse Operator - Exports Dept, 1st Shift
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 240210
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Plainfield
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Warehouse Operator at our Plainfield, Indiana, Distribution Center
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As an Operator, you will be responsible for:
- RF Gun picking on equipment as well as on foot
- Working at a pack station
- Building and inducting boxes
- General housekeeping
This position may suit you best
if you are familiar with what is below, and
would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You want to work at a company that provides important medical services and products
- You have a good work ethic, coming to work every day and on-time
- You are able to work with a diverse group of people
- You are energetic and self-motivated
- You have good communication skills
- You understand what customer service is and you care about it
- You care about the quality of work that you do every day
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment (35-46 degrees) for up to 10 hours per day if needed
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Basic math skills
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.