Business Program Intern
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 240289
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
We are searching for a passionate intern that has worked within the healthcare industry. You will be exposed to all aspects of the product development lifecycle; i.e. including requirements gathering, technical design, test execution and planning.
• Participate in defining customer requirements.
• Help create and execute:
o End-user test specifications for scanners and clinical workplaces.
o Image quality tests including NEMA.
o Usability, reliability and performance tests.
• Service installation of product software and configuring systems.
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly quality control calibrations.
• Maintain design documentation.
• Submit defect reports and validate solutions.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Nuclear medicine clinical procedures and quality control.
• Detailed oriented with strong analytical skills.
Required Knowledge, skills, education & experience:
• A minimum of 1 year working with medical imaging equipment.
• Strong understanding of nuclear medicine and computer
tomography clinical protocols.
• Proficient on installing software and using MS office applications.
Bachelor of Science in nuclear medicine or related discipline
AART or NMTCB certification or eligibility is required.
Hoffman Estates, IL or Knoxville, TN