Business Unit: Consulting
Requisition Number: 240320
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Other Locations: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta, United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
Project Manager Strategy, Orlando / Atlanta
As a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for developing international business strategies to address some of today’s most complex challenges. Exposure to rapidly growing industries and new technology in electrification, automation and digitalization offer you a fast track to leadership positions.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your assigned projects
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the client team
What you'll need
- Broad experience as a project manager at an external strategy consultancy, with outstanding performance
- Profound consulting experience and industry know-how
- Outstanding university degree (Master’s/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- Proven experience in the personal development and coaching of project teams
- Extensive international work experience
- 80% travel may be required
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.