Client Services Team Lead- Baton Rouge, LA
Business Unit: Service Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 240404
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
As the Client Service Team Lead, you will be first-line contact between a customer and/or sales account manager/field project manager. The position supports the customer service function by providing quotations and acting as a primary liaison for correspondence and communications with customers.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead a team of client service representatives to provide repair shop service
- Interpret customer maintenance and/or repair specifications to technical personnel for repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Review contractual terms and conditions for service specifications.
- Support shop personnel in execution of activity described in recommendations.
- Liaison between client and shop regarding status, scope change, hold points, etc.
- Develop specific quotations for repair work scopes with associated detailed costs.
- Provide concise and descriptive work instructions to the shop floor.
- Prepare and deliver project documentation and progress reports for internal and external customers.
- Support and maintain Lean implementation projects.
- Assist with and support the various safety projects and initiatives within the Service Center.
- Closely monitor ongoing job-costs, with focus on cost actual versus quote/estimate.
- Perform contract review including Terms & Conditions per policy.
- Prepare and issue shop instructions for inspection and repair scopes referencing all appropriate repair and factory technical specifications.
- Collaborate with technical specialists and QA manager to ensure that all jobs are completed within job specific or general quality guidelines and assurances.
- Bachelor's degree or 8 years of equivalent experience in related industry.
- 3 years of experience leading a service team
- Understand customer maintenance and/or repair specifications to technical personnel for repair and maintenance of equip
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Strong client relationships
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Outlook.
- Experience working in an organization with a strong commitment to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Travel up to 10% domestic/international
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Master's Degree
- Strong capability in project management.
- Familiarity and experience with rotating equipment (steam turbine, gas turbine, turbochargers, reciprocating compressors, valves and dry gas seals) repairs.