Customer Service Center Coordinator - Building Automation/HVAC, Fire Alarm and Security Systems - Irving, TX
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 240473
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
As a Technical Customer Service Center Coordinator, you will provide normal and after hour coordination, dispatch and documentation of all emergency calls that come in for various disciplines handled by Siemens Industry, Building Technologies and other Sectors. Provide support functions for several offices to meet customers’ needs during critical times to maintain performance demands. All candidates must be willing to work alternating weekly work schedule within the anticipated hours of 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM which includes weekend days as scheduled. You must gave the ability to cover additional alternate days/schedules to meet department needs.
- Effectively coordinates and schedules field technical service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met while delivering the highest quality service possible to assigned product lines in order to achieve targets.
Provide support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personal for emergency service dispatch and national / enterprise account call handling. Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met.
Ensure all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized for review & follow up action whenever necessary.
Utilize process documentation. Update and notify on all call handling and special services process documentation deficiencies and follow processes to maintain quality completion of all work.
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response in a related technical industry required
Self motivated with strong customer satisfaction and service focus, with excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, PC and Business software systems (i.e. SAP)
Call handling, and ability to work during times of high call processing activity and time constraint demands
High learning aptitude
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Technical school or Associates degree (2 year)
- Knowledge in HVAC (Building Automation) Controls Concepts
- Bilingual (Spanish or French)
- Strong typing skills
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!