Manufacturing / Industrial Engineer II
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 240477
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for maintaining various electronic equipment.
- You will be responsible for Initiating ECOs in SAP.
- You will be responsible for the installation and operation validation of new equipment and revalidation of existing equipment.
- You will be responsible for writing and maintaining work instructions for a highly technical manufacturing process.
- You will be innovating older technology to the most up to date systems for better control of processes.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have experience with SAP or other operations database software.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills are necessary; Russian, Polish is an advantage.
- You must have excellent electronics training. PLC programing a plus.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Working with your hands-on equipment repair and development.
- Ability to locate replacement parts for equipment replacement.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.