Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 240480
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Mount Laurel
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
The Fire Alarm Inspector will conduct operational Testing, Verification and Acceptance: Runs semi-complex reports to analyze system operation, works with customer to demonstrate system operation and verify consistency with the contracted scope of work (IE Commissioning Agents or test and balance contractors, others); participates in final inspection and testing; assures customer acceptance; trains customers on system operations. Completes and submits routine written reports; provides Plans & Control System Documents to engineering for as-built drawings.
Siemens will provide you with a mentor who will help you as you ramp up your knowledge. Many more exciting tasks await you. So if you are ready to make your mark in history and with Siemens, submit your resume today!
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education And Experience
• HS or GED Diploma required
• NICET Certification Requirements. (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technology) Level I Fire Alarm Certification within 24 months State or local fire alarm planner or contractor license as required by state regulations within 24 months.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Skilled in the PC applications and in the use of word processing and spreadsheet programs.
• Ability to lift seventy-five (75) pounds unassisted.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law