Business Unit: Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics
Requisition Number: 240494
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics LLC is currently seeking a Software Developer to join our Digital Business team at our DFW Airport (Irving), TX location. The successful candidate will be supporting implementation of customer’s digital supply chain solutions.
- Evaluates client needs, develops configurations that support business processes;
- Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans;
- Tests and troubleshoots final configurations;
- May provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process;
- May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or assist in scoping projects or developing proposals.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, or Computer Science is required;
- Ideal candidate must possess 2-5 years of experience in related field and successful demonstration of Knowledge and Responsibilities;
- Good understanding of web application architectures;
- Good knowledge of effective software development, unit testing, agile development methodologies (SCRUM);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to align with stakeholders to execute the corporate and project strategy;
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a rapidly-changing environment.