Pricing and Rebate Analyst - Credit Collections
Business Unit: Low Voltage Products
Requisition Number: 240495
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens Energy Management is looking for a Pricing and Rebate Analyst for their Norcross, GA location. This person holds primary responsibilities of the back-office/functional duties of the Pricing Department. In addition, this person will be involved in the credit and collections process and how it can be streamlined. This six-member team provides coverage for the organization, thus servicing our Channel Partners and the Sales Force.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Entering and Auditing Data for Price Adjustments.
• Supporting Sales Engineers - Vendavo Manage Deals price tool.
• Monitoring and Processing Rebate Credit Requests.
• Providing "deep dive" Research as it relates to pricing or rebate issues.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• 0-2 years of experience working in an accounting or credit/collections role with a large organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree is desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel; V Look up required.
• High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
• Ability to network internally and externally in order to get things done day to day.
• Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
• Ability to work independently as well in team.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Excellent relationship builder.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.