DCA Operator A
Business Unit: Point of Care
Requisition Number: 240501
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Mishawaka
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Siemens Healthineers is currently seeking qualified applicants for entry level Production Operator positions on various shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 12 hour continuous operations are available). Individuals will be responsible for assembling reagents products for medical diagnostics and carrying out various tasks in our GMP and ISO regulated manufacturing environment. The positions will be located at our Mishawaka Indiana Plant location.
Operate semi-automatic and automatic product filling and assembly equipment in an efficient manner. Examples of such equipment include, but are not limited to, the following: Reagent dispensing units, cartridge assembly lines, Reagent tray fill and seal equipment, computers, and analytical balances.
The selected candidate will perform a wide variety of routine manufacturing functions in one or more of the following areas:
· Safely performs all assigned jobs.
· Automated and Manual Manufacturing equipment operation.
· Labeling and packaging equipment operation.
· May assist with rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
· Assists in resolving routine manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.
· Monitor and make minor adjustments to production equipment.
· Assist in continuous improvement projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· High school diploma or equivalency
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
· Ability to work as part of a team or individually
· Must be able to work any shift
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office and SAP knowledge is helpful)
· Experience in an ISO-GMP environment helpful