Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 240536
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Procurement Specialist 1.
This is a role well suited
to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Procurement
Specialist 1, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will place orders to meet production requirements for Molecular Imaging
- You will run on open order reports to help drive material to support production
- You will follow MRP messages to push/pull delivery dates of purchased parts
- Convert SAP planned orders/requisition into purchase orders
- Expedite material to meet production requirements
- Communicating engineering changes to suppliers
- You will publish forecasts to help suppliers support production requirements at MI
- You will solve basic production, receiving and invoice issues
This position may suit you best
if you are familiar with what is below, and
would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You will have an basic knowledge of materials management process in a manufacturing environment
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, SharePoint)
- Engineering change management within a manufacturing environment
- You will have excellent communication and time management skills
- Supply chain management degree
- Have APICS or ISM certification
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management
- 1-3 years of manufacturing buying experience
- Ability to work independently to solve basic supplier delivery issues
- SAP experience
- Manufacturing experience highly preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.