Business Unit: Marketing & Sales Operations
Requisition Number: 240543
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
The Enterprise Marketing Specialist will help define the Siemens Healthineers go-to-market strategy for Enterprise Services (ES) in the U.S. This individual will be responsible for developing integrated campaigns that drive awareness of and market demand for the ES portfolio, managing customer co-marketing and strategic partnership launches, and supporting sales-enablement projects. This individual will also have responsibility for developing relevant executive-level content, campaigns, and materials that focus on value and outcomes and that align with our Value Promises and Value Elements.
The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent marketing and communications skills, project management skills, business acumen, understanding of the healthcare market, strong teamwork and collaboration, resourcefulness, passion, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization. This senior-level individual contributor reports to the Vice President of North America Marketing and Communications.
• Develop and manage downstream marketing activities and campaigns that create awareness and drive demand
• Support sales enablement by developing market-relevant content and value propositions and tools
• Oversee ES annual marketing plans and budget for the U.S.
• Drive launches and portfolio messaging for the U.S. market
• Develop and manage customer co-marketing programs
• Work closely with global colleagues to (i) provide country perspective into the creation of sales resources; (ii) leverage globally developed materials where appropriate; and (iii) share best practices that could be adopted in other countries
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
8 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing
Strong operational and business acumen
Proven results in working with executive leadership and cross-functional teams
Superior organizational and operational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment, while meeting all deadlines
Strategic thinker with excellent communication skills and analytical skills
Ability to work well in a highly matrixed organization; experience in collaborating with global counterparts
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Experience in healthcare marketing or life sciences field preferred.