Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 240570
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Worthington
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Are you ready to start an exciting career with an industry-leading, global Building Technologies company?
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, this position performs or assists with installation and checkout of electric and electronic components for systems and service installed jobs and service agreements associated with automatic building control systems, fire management, security CCTV, audio and energy management systems.
· Layout Installation Plans/Methods for successful installation of specific projects.
· Follow proper safety protocols according to code and company policy.
· Installs and assist with installation of conduit, wire, cable equipment, components and devices associated with fire, security, and energy management systems.
· Installs and mounts electric/electronic controls, devices, panels, sensors, and components.
· Performs interlock wiring as required.
· Performs wiring check out and assists with systems start up.
· Performs tasks related to the panel fabrication.
· Disconnects and dismantles electric/electronic instruments, panels, sensors, components, etc. as necessary.
· Coordinates with or advises supervision about the requirements for material and supplies to ensure timely delivery to the job site.
· Daily job, safety, and time logs are daily requirements.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· High school diploma or GED.
· OSHA 10 or OSHA 30
· 1 yr installation or 3 yrs electrical trade experience.
· Acquire local certifications and licenses.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be physically able to climb, work in high places and/or confined spaces.
· Must be able to differentiate types/colors of wire.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
· Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
· Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
· Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Associates degree or Journeyman Electrician
· Experience in building automation systems (HVAC, Fire, CCTV)
· Experience with Windows 10, excel, and word doc.