Business Unit: Process Automation
Requisition Number: 240587
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
The Drafter position will support GC and SI product and production efforts through the creation and updating, reviewing, and maintaining drawings related to the product and process required to support our customers.
The Drafter is responsible for production and product support drafting & design functions which include:
- Create production drawing package based on engineering input.
- Work cooperatively with the engineering team to resolve documentation and design related questions.
- Standardization. Maintain the standard template library and apply templates consistently from project to project.
- Support crafts people and final test during the production phase of the project.
- Finalize design documentation at the completion of production to represent the “As-Built” configuration
- Coordinate documentation transmittals to internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating and updating product drawings in NX.
- Assist in plant layout activities through creation and maintaining of CAD files related to manufacturing processing.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Candidate must have 3-5 years direct AutoCAD or NX experience.
- Candidate must have an AS Degree in Engineering Design, Technology or equivalent degree plan.
- Candidate must be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Candidate must have a firm understanding of modular equipment concepts.
- Candidate must be organized and able to manage / prioritize multiple tasks.