Senior Learning Partner
Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 240612
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Learning Campus US is responsible for implementing an integrated learning and development strategy, in collaboration with Siemens Global Learning Campus and internal key stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the full lifecycle management of business learning solutions within an assigned area of the portfolio covering multiple complex job families and divisions at the US level. You will report to Head of Learning and Education, Americas.
• Drives collaboration across the key stakeholder communities to identify and define learning gaps in area of responsibility.
• Analyzes and develops assigned areas of the learning portfolio in alignment with strategic people development and business goals.
• Serves as the owner and subject matter expert for assigned areas of the learning portfolio.
• Uses innovation when applying business learning principles, concepts, theories and technologies to ensure program applicability, effectiveness and scalability.
• Identifies resource needs and influences the fulfillment of such needs.
• Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems regarding portfolio design and/or implementation with a business or globally.
• Manages profit & loss in area of responsibility, program budgets, metrics and measurements.
• Drives continual process and service improvements for assigned programs.
• Leads communication of complex learning offerings and strategy across divisions, the wider HR community, and global learning community as applicable.
• Guides Learning Administrators in the coordination of assigned programs.
• Directs vendor search, selection and on-going management related to the acquisition and development of learning solutions.
• Work with external vendors and internal resources to coordinate the delivery of learning programs.
Instructional Design experience required
Commercial/business acumen knowledge
Knowledge of Siemens business preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters in Education, Instructional Design, Human Resource Development or equivalent preferred.
• At least 8 years of experience in learning consulting and program management.
• Experience with learning technologies and managing Learning Ecosystems.
• Proficiency with agile project management.
• Excellent strategic, interpersonal, learning consulting, and communication skills across diverse businesses and cultures.
• Experience with learning solutions design and co-creation with customers and providers.
• Proven track record of developing, implementing, and executing a broad portfolio of learning and development initiatives.
• Ability to effectively navigate across different organizational boundaries globally and work in a cross-functional team environment.
• Proactive, results oriented, flexible and adaptable.
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high quality results.
• Experience successfully supporting a diverse internal customer base by learning and understanding their business, objectives, and goals.
• Experience working within a matrix environment.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (PPT, Word and Excel).
Travel: both domestic/international, Travel could range between 15 - 20%.