Marketing Communications Coordinator-Sunnyvale, CA
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 240624
Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Position: Marketing Communications Coordinator
Reports to: VP Marketing
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
The Marketing Coordinator position at Enlighted is an exciting opportunity for an events coordinator or marketing assistant looking to take the next step in their career in an exciting and dynamic organization changing the landscape of the Building Internet of Things (BIoT).
We are looking for an energetic and quick-thinking marketing team member who can successfully drive to success our online and offline marketing efforts, work creatively to rethink our online presence, and deliver impactful collateral and branding materials. We seek an individual who is determined to make a direct positive impact on our business and help us accelerate capturing the enormous opportunity in front of us.
You know you are right for this position if you are driven to take on ownership of marketing projects and continuously push yourself to make each project as successful as it can be. You are relentless and leave no details behind to ensure success; But, you also love to step back and think creatively about how to reach and impact your target audiences in a memorable, differentiated way. You desire to be part of a fast pace team and learn and broaden your marketing skills.
- Support content strategy and creation across all physical and digital marketing channels including corporate website, corporate and product collateral, presentations, and videos, social media and marketing outreach programs.
- Research and recommend platforms, approaches, and content for increased digital outreach
- SEO: Work with marketing team members and external vendors to define and refine keyword lists, iterating website copy and landing pages
- Determine trade show and event objectives with the team, then define the best ways to measure success, and track project status.
- Research, evaluate and book event venues, exhibit space and accommodations, manage vendors, coordinate logistics, customer and employee registration, onsite support
- Prepare and manage budget for shows and events, reconcile invoices/PO
- Assist with pre-show publicity, prospect meeting bookings, and post-event follow-up
- Maintain marketing calendar and oversee all marketing collateral and inventory
Other marketing duties and responsibilities may be assigned based upon the needs of the organization and the aptitudes and growth of the individual.
- 3+ years marketing background, including direct experience supporting the execution of tradeshows and events, and/or digital marketing campaigns or websites for technology-oriented companies
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal teams to create compelling content
- Ability to travel 20-30% to facilitate primarily domestic events, as required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Powerpoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and social media tools such as Sprout a plus
- Experience with Adobe tools including Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign helpful
- Team player who possesses strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Creative thinker with ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience being part of a marketing team supporting B2B high-technology companies and products is necessary
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration, English, communications, or a related field