Order Management Delivery Professional
Business Unit: Rolling Stock
Requisition Number: 240657
Primary Location: United States-California-Sacramento
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
- Coordinate material support for Field Sites in the Commissioning and Warranty phases.
- Maintains open communication between Site Leads and Field Services in Sacramento.
- Directs affairs between the Customer and Field Sites to maintain positive relationships.
- Develops and fosters open dialogue with Vendors.
- Keeps updated records of failed components at all Field Sites.
- Contributes to Logistics Team administration through interactive collaboration.
- Works cross-functionally with all departments at Siemens Mobility, Inc.
- Arranges same-day deliveries and expedited shipments as demand requires.
- Processes paperwork necessary to move material from Sacramento to various locations.
- Maintains records of materials in repair and parts owed to Production and Customers.
- Required education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Required professional experience: 1+ year previous experience in logistics coordination.
- Experience with JDE, SalesForce, and Microsoft Suite applications.
- Ability to travel to the various Field Sites across the United States.
- Experience in the Mobility field.
- Knowledge of Siemens Mobility light rail and locomotive platforms.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Preferred experience working in a corporate setting.
- Preferred experience working with multi-million dollar contracts.
- Preferred experience in leadership / management.
- Preferred knowledge of Siemens Mobility Inc. material processes.
- Preferred knowledge of locomotive components.
- Organizational skills for maintaining large sets of data.
- Leadership abilities to foster positive interaction with diverse groups.
- Understanding of safety principles and how to operate in an industrial setting.
- Ability to adapt to constant change and implement new processes.
- Ability to work through adversity in high pressure situations.