Head of Service Operations Revenue Enablement
Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 240720
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Ensures delivery of revenue
targets associated with service operations revenue streams. These revenue streams ae primarily associated
with Evolves, Mods, and direct parts sales.
Partners with the Scheduling & Dispatch, field management, partners, and Engineering to drive key revenue targets within the country. This role plays a critical role in driving U.S. service revenue and profitability and is a key member of the service operations leadership team.
Define and execute service delivery strategies which provide continuous improvement towards existing operations.
Partner with scheduling/dispatch, field management, partners and engineering to ensure timely delivery of revenue forecast in a manner that creates “balance” and linearity throughout the year.
Works with MOSs, factories, and supply chain to manage timelines and demand forecast for both MODs and Evolves throughout the year.
Manage and compensate for any revenue risks that surface throughout the year ; dynamic adjustments to compensate for challenges that inevitably emerge.
Oversee and management all direct parts revenue/sales. Ensure phone service levels are maintained or improved and drive expansion of direct sales revenue and productivity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience with a background driving healthcare operations excellence
- Previous revenue management experience and success.
- Minimum 5 years direct management experience
- Good communication skills – verbal, written, presentation.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in a medical field, engineering/technology or business administration with healthcare background preferred.
- Certification in LEAN/6 Sigma