Global Marketing Manager - Market Analytics and Competitive Intelligence
Business Unit: Digital Services
Requisition Number: 240814
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
- Define analytic approaches, integrating multiple analyses, and develop analytic understanding of the competitive landscape. Systematically collective insights into customer and market trends, industry changes and preferences through the capture and analysis of the relevant data.
- Develop strategic and tactical recommendations through analytics and insights to measure, strengthen and optimize our market position, brand perception and target audience.
- Develop a thorough, fact-based understanding of customer segments and behaviors to identify robust business opportunities to drive our product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop and implement program for dissemination of market and competitive intelligence to internal stakeholders, including training on relavent tools and messaging.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to understand customer and market needs and desired experiences.
- Provide input into hypotheses under consideration and contribute to the overall DS Marketing strategy.
- Synthesize complex ideas and effectively use graphics and visuals to communicate ideas and information
- Masters in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically 2-5 years of marketing experience or experience developing and implementing analytical tools.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and quantitative and qualitative analysis skills