Financial Analyst 2
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 240873
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Financial Analyst II HQ
- Support the HQ's month and quarter end close activities, including financial reporting and FC vs. actuals analytical reviews.
- Support budgeting and forecasting of Support Function departmental budgets. Responsible for PO approvals and commitment tracking, accruals and allocations.
- Partner with Support Function budget owners across the organization, provide monthly reports and analysis on Act/Budget/FC deviations.
- Track department specific KPI's and provide ROI analysis for capital projects.
- Develop financial ad-hoc reports and analysis for cross-functional departments and management as requested.
- Support headcount, capital expense, labor cost and fringe benefits planning and forecasting.
- Responsible for preparation of annual Transfer Price Study.
- Manage monthly Hyperion data loads and reconciliation with SAP. Support of Hyperion application maintenance activities.
- Design and implementation of process improvements
- Detail oriented with affinity for numbers and accounting guidelines
- Comfortable with financial modelling under uncertainty and eager to present results
- Quick thinker, diligent problem solver, fun-embracing team player with "0 error attitude"
- Very comfortable with using, maintaining and expanding various ERP systems and Finance applications (e.g. SAP, Hyperion) as well as MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Solid accounting background, CPA is a plus
- Familiar with Hyperion Essbase, preferably previous admin experience or Hyperion system support
- Ability to create and explain complex financial models using Excel, Power Point, Think Cell etc.
- Ability to influence and partner with peers in Finance and throughout the organization
- Enjoy working with large volumes of data and fine-tuning for accuracy of financial information
- B.A. in Accounting, Business, Finance or other quantitative field
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant finance experience
- Willing to travel up to 10%
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Financial
Analyst II, you will be
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
Required skills to have for the success of this role
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.