Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 240880
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Nashville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 15%
We are about what buildings make possible
We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a perfect place to do it
Customers around the world trust in our products. And service engineers significantly contribute to that. You are the first on the scene to solve any technical problem. You are a competent adviser, team player, and make things possible. “Unsolvable” is a foreign term, and you don’t do “unfair.” Your focus on the customers’ needs makes you an invaluable partner. When you join our team, you will reach one hundred percent in your career.
Performs installation and checkout of electric and electronic components for solutions and service installed jobs and service agreements associated with building control systems, fire management, security CCTV, audio and energy management systems.
Installation of conduit and wiring, cable, equipment, components and devices associated with fire, security, and energy management systems.
- Installs and mounts electric / electronic controls, devices, panels, sensors and components.
- Performs interlock wiring as required.
- Performs wiring check out and assists with systems start up.
- Performs tasks associated with panel fabrication.
- Provides input and assists with preparation of as built drawings.
- Trains and assigns work to Electronic Installer I.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical and mechanical aptitude required.
- 1-2 Years electrical & electronic experience required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be physically able to climb, work in high and / or confined spaces.
- Must be able to differentiate between different colors.
- Estimated 20% travel time.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.