Senior Account Executive Healthcare- Siemens Smart Infrastructure-Midwest States
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 240908
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Mount Prospect
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships? Do you have an experience or an ambition to work in Healthcare sales? This position will also have the partnership of our local branches and can leverage existing clients as well as prospective clients for Building Performance and Sustainability (BPS) contracts.
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated technical sales professional to grow our Building Performance and Sustainability business in the Midwest States area in the Healthcare Market, particularly focused around Chicago and Minneapolis Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and influencing skills, you will help tailor our customer’s needs into winning solutions, whether it’s in the new construction market or direct end-user service market. This role will support business in Midwest states of Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota will focus on local Healthcare markets while reporting to our Zone Sales Manager in Minneapolis, MN.
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage of the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle with gas card, all of which start from Day One of employment
- Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Develop a vertical market(s) and geographic account management in Healthcare with a strategic growth plan
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in the market
- Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with SIEMENS solutions and services
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree desired, although candidates with varying degrees will also be considered based on experience such as. A High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement.
· 6+ years’ experience in technical sales, business development, or consulting within similar industries such as Building Automation, Fire Alarm, Security, and Energy Efficiency is preferred, however, we will also consider talented sales professionals with technical and financial savviness and related sales experience utilizing critical thinking and influencing skills within industries such as Software or Financial Services.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing the Challenger Sales Model strongly preferred.
- Must be willing and available to travel 5% overnight for training and business development.
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license in good standing and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or other field relevant to our business. Master’s in Business Administration a plus.
Candidates with success in the Healthcare Market
Experience engaging with C-suite level audiences, presentation and organizational skills
Candidates with success in the Healthcare Market but would also consider other markets related to Commercial Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Software, Digital, Software or Financial Services.
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!