Manager Marketing Communications
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 240943
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
- Develop and implement integrated marketing communication strategies and plans encompassing collateral/events/demand generation/sales enablement and brand positioning.
- Serve as a key resource to the product marketing and global cross-modality teams to recommend and execute high-impact communications programs, including traditional and new media.
- Ensure consistent messaging across communication channels to effectively represent the company’s products, solutions and services to customers, prospects, employees, partners, and media.
- Leverage best practices including digital marketing, content marketing and demand generation in partnership with digital strategy teams.
- Analyze communication program results; implement improvements based on insights.
- Interface with global stakeholders and corporate teams to drive promotion of critical assets.
- Ability to interface with upper management and global colleagues in a professional manner
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Proven creative innovative and strategic thinker
- Effective and inspiring leader
- Collaborative team player
- Effective and engaging writer and storyteller with strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Possess ability to cultivate a collaborative working environment
- Skilled in operating in compliance with regulatory requirements; familiarity with FDA regulatory requirements a plus
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Travel required: 20%